Beginning in 2016, Kern County High School District (KHSD) was excited to announce the launch of its New Employee Wellness Program. Our initial objective was to deliver a Wellness program designed by you, for you – the KHSD employee. Jump forward to 2017 and the program is looking to continue to build on the successes of our first year! One of these keys to success continues to be identifying a team of KHSD employees to act as site Wellness Ambassadors at each facility and be the voice of KHSD employees.
Wellness Ambassadors play a vital role in the success of the KHSD wellness program by assisting in the ongoing design, implementation, and communication of the program itself. We’re searching for people with a passion for health and Wellness, and for helping others. People with excellent communication skills, and an innate ability to inspire others to achieve their own health and Wellness goals.
More specifically, KHSD Wellness Ambassadors will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in the design of the Wellness program by identifying what’s important to employees
- Recommend Wellness programming to meet the needs of KHSD employees at each facility
- Assist KHSD employees in achieving their health & wellness goals by communicating available Wellness program resources and encouraging employees to participate
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in exciting KHSD Wellness program events
- Be viewed as a Wellness leader in the eyes of your KHSD peers
Does this sound like you?
If you have interest in being a Wellness Ambassador, and part of a Wellness Team that helps direct the future of the KHSD Wellness program, while having a positive effect on the lives of KSHD employees, please contact us here – Ambassador Application